ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHERE WERE I - BEFORE I WAS BORN

AN UNTOLD STORY OF AN ABUSED CHILD
This is an interesting emotional tussle that happened between a father and his son.Here the son grows and becomes an adult.The character and behaviour of the son is not liked by his father.The father finds all sorts of faults in his son's activities.He scolds him, accuses him and curses him for his bad behaviour.The son was quite and very patient for a long time.He did not rise a single harsh word againt his father.But it is too much for the son to bear the emotional trauma that was inflicted on him continuously.His emotions buried deep in his sub-conscious mind gave way and comes out ferotiously to the surface of his conscious mind.Now he speaks his mind,his words are very bold,measured,enriched with meaning and substance.
DR.HABIBULLAH  has penned this extraordinary poem.He explained and discussed at length the inner emotional meaning of the poem to his very close inner circle of friends,fans and admirers at a special function organised in one of his friend's house recently.
The son is very angry with his father now.He starts asking questions one after another.He tells his father that he should not be punished for his bad behaviour.He says that his father is responsible for his bad charecter.He puts the whole blame on his father's shoulders,because he says he simply follows the foot steps of his own father. and has learnt all bad things from him only.
Now read the poem..
to err is human
to forgive is divine
judging oneside
paves the way to injustice.
justice demands
balance of two sides.

my question is
where were I
before I was born.
neither did I plan
for my birth
nor did you ask
for my conscent.
I was born without
my permission.

the moment I was born
you became my dad.
I am nothing  but
the ingredients of you
your genes and emotions.

The son's anguish and sadness reflect in his throbbing question.He is very logical in his arguments.He asks a simple question tohis father.To committ a mistake is common to every human being.Prophet Abraham committed the mistake of telling a lie.Moses murdered an egyptian.God did not punish them.But you have punished me for my small mistakes.Don't judge your side alone.If you committ the mistake of judging my faults alone you will land in trouble.To your sick eyes my mistakes are magnified.You simply forget about your blunders.If you want justice you need a balance of good mind.Unfortunately you do not possess a clarity of mind.Your judgement is always wrong.First of all you have committed the great mistake or the great blunder of giving me a birth without my conscent.I did not ask for that.I am ashamed that I am born to you without my permission and you have naturally became my father.That doesn't mean that I should act like a slave to you life long.I am nothing but your flesh,blood and bones.I am made by your basic ingrerdients mixed with your genes and emotions.I am not to be blamed for your mistakes because you are responsible for it.
                                                                                                     post to be continued tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment