ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Sunday, January 31, 2010

AN EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED TEENAGER


QUESTION

My son is always tired,feel weak and confused.My family doctor tells me that my son is depressed.I am afraid and this makes me restless.I attended your workshop on 'teenage agonies and behaviour disorders' session for parents recently.Please tell me how can I know that my son is emotionally disturbed.

ANSWER

An emotionally disturbed child easily upsets by bad moods,thinks inferior,low ,unworthy,prone to jealousy,envy,indulge in violence,burst into fits and tears,jumps into fights and arguments,overreacts to irritation and frustration,violates rules and regulations,easily succumbs to bad habits,disobey parents and teachers,susceptible to rage and anger,feels low confidence and self esteem,more irritable,irresponsible,inactive and indifferent.These are common emotional disturbances any one can easily observe in children.Mothers are natural psychologists.

As a sensitve mother you can easily read these emotions written on the face of your child.You can attend my 'face reading' classes to learn this art.

No comments:

Post a Comment