ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IN THE SCHOOL BIG BAD BOYS TRIED TO UNDRESS ME..


QUESTION

My school is a top school in the city.When my father got a transfer,he used his influence to secure a seat for me in the school.As a new comer, I experienced a lot of problems from a group of senior students.I was teased, insulted and nagged.One day a group of seniors came to my room and tried to remove my clothes and they asked me to give a pose without dress.Luckily the warden came and I was saved.I am afraid to complain it to the teacher because of their vulgar threats.I have attended your emotional management programme recently.Please help me. I am depressed and totally confused.



ANSWER

Teasing of this kind is very common in schools and colleges, eventhough there are stringent laws to punish the law breakers. Stripping of one's dress in front of others is not an insult but humiliation.As a new student, to accomodate to these sorts of insults takes some more time.You need more courage to handle this challenge.Make efforts to make some good and brave students as your friends.Tackle the issue boldly.Send a clear message to your enemies that you are not a person to be humiliated easily.As far as possible try to tackle it with your new friends.If not possible tell it to to your parents and bring the matter to the notice of school authorities.At the same time be watchful and be little bit alert.With your good behaviour you can attract them and make them as your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment