ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Saturday, January 30, 2010

MY MOTHER MAKES MY LIFE MISERABLE



QUESTION


I am eighteen years old.I am a bright student in studies.My father died two years back.I am living with my mother.My mother got some good contact in the cinema field.She wants me to act in some television seriels.Because of her compulsion I am doing some modelling works also.I earn good money from this profession.I have no interest in this field.I hate this acting profession.I want to continue my studies.My teachers are supporting me.My mother is totally against this.She beats me at times,I hate her for this.She is keeping all the money.she is not bothered about me .Her only interest is making more money.My life is miserable;my mother makes my life more miserable.Please advise me.


ANSWER


I am getting questions of this kind from number of teenage girls.The modern day trend reflects in their life style and madness for making easy money devastates the morale of the society.You are not an exception to it.It is unfortunate that your own mother exploits you for her own selfishness.Studying big courses in colleges will not make you very rich.Acting and modelling may fetch you a good money.It is a short cut way to make a cheap fame also.If you have no passion for acting you can simply follow your own concience.Consult some educated elderly men and women relatives in your family and ask them to advise your mother in this regard.As a girl it is too difficult for you to go against your mother's wishes.Tell your mother your difficulties that you face in your present profession.There is a possibility that she may change her mind soon. Do not take any hasty decisions;do not show your hatred towards your mother openly.Hope for the best;always be confident,after all she is your own mother.In your tender age it is not possible for you to live without your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment