ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Friday, March 12, 2010

IS NOT WITHDRAWL OF LOVE A CRIME


PARENTAL NEGLECT
Children in general long for love and affection from their own parents; but very often it is denied. Parents have no time to sit and discuss and even share the most intimate things with their own children. When children decides to talk about their private matters they are not encouraged.In fact they are yelled and often criticised. Their privacy is broken and their self-image is shattered in front of others.
One such incident happened between the father and the son is narrated by DR.HABIBULLAH in his beautiful poem. Now just listen to the cries of this innocent child.....
your yelp and growl
puts me in doldrums.
your bark and howl
drops me in depression.
it drains my energy
squeezes my heart
takes away my pease of mind.
i desired to be the
apple of your eye
in your mind's field.
but you have made me
an apple of discard.
like a fish out of water
i gasp for breath of love.
if withdrawl of life is a crime
is not withdrawl of love a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment