ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Friday, March 12, 2010

BETWEEN TEARS AND CRIES



AN INTIMATE DIALOGUE BETWEEN
THE SON AND THE FATHER
Children need attention from their parents in times of crisis and when they meet bad situations in life.They don't get any support morally and emotionally when they face tough problems in their day to day life.This attitude from their parents make them sad and at times make them depressed.
DR.HABIBULLAH picturises in his beautiful poem one such intimate dialogue that happened between the father and the son. Now read the poem.....
in my life's crisis and
in times of upsets
i looked up
for your help.
but you turned me
down in the dumps.
turned your face
closed your eyes
gave me a deaf ear
to my fears and cries.
when you close your heart
when you cross your arms
when you keep me
at arm's length
how shall i gain
mental strength.
how weak i am
how strong you are.
you used me
for your comforts.
abused me
for your discomforts.
tell me dad
how to identify
a wolf in
sheep's clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment