ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Monday, January 23, 2012

TV WATCHING AND LOW GRADES

Question: my child is not studying well. Always gets low grades and feels inferior. please help me how to handle the problem of my child?

Answer: It seems your child is not motivated rightly. You should know that you have certain responsibilities as for as your child's academic performance is concerned.

Question: Please tell me, what shall I do in order to rectify my child's problems?

Answer: First of all, you have to find out what distracts you child's studies.How is your home environment?

Question: Home environment is good. But I have some interest in seeing movies and seriel programmes in the television. Would it affect my child's concentration in studies?

Answer: Defenitely. Your child's attention will be diverted when you watch the tv.programmes. It is not possible to ask the child to study when the mother is watching the TV.

Question: young mothers like me won't understand the small mistakes like this. The most important thing is in nuclear families like ours, there is none to guide us also.

Answer: I am happy that you understand the child's problem very well. Always help your child to concentrate on his studies. It is your responsibility to encourage and guide your child in the right direction.

Question: my two year old child is also watching television. Is it harmful to the child?

Answer: defenitely. It is more harmful. Don't allow your two year old child to watch television frequently.

video


No comments:

Post a Comment