ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS CONCERNED WITH TEENAGE PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH

Monday, January 23, 2012

CHILDREN - WHY THEY GET TIRED

Question: when my child returns home from school, looks very tired, fatigued and very much exhausted. I am very much afraid. Is it normal?

Answer: There is nothing to worry about. Attending shool activities continuously make a child got tired easily. If the is ill or tired all the time he needs attention.

Question: yes doctor, he is tired all the time. Not only tired he doesn't eat properly.

Answer: my advise is, take some precautions and be alert with all activities of your child.

Question: you mean to say that, to watch my child's behaviour all the time.

Answer: exactly. When he reaches home from school, watch his behavioural patterns. Watch whether he is dull, lethargic or bored.

Question: He is not playing very well. Feel worried all the time. He finds some difficulty in getting good sleep. I mean he is not sleeping well.

Answer: It needs careful attention. Go along with your child to the school and enqure all about your child's activities from his class teacher. Collect all details.

Question: Okay, doctor. I will do it now, once I gathered the information I will consult you with the details.

Answer: Okay, don't worry. If the teacher says if your child's activities are normal in school there is nothing to worry about. If she tells somthing negative you can contact the paediatrician.

watch the video


just listen to the dialogue carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment